Beelat is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share the personal, private information (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number or email) that you provide through http://www.beelat.com.
Your personal information is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with an agreeable shopping experience. We are committed to protecting your personal information and will always handle your details with care.
Collecting Personal Information
Collection of your personal information can occur through various interactions:
• when you access and use our website;
• when you place an order with Beelat;
• when you register an online account with Beelat or send a request or applications for our products or services. This can be done electronically, by phone, or in person;
• during conversations - whether online, over the phone, or in person - with our team members;
• when you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
• if you are a candidate for employment with Beelat, and complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
Beelat may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as retail brands and suppliers whose goods and services are provided within our online store. This may include other vendors who serve you on Beelat's behalf. If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, provided you have authorised us to do so.
Personal Information Collected
Beelat collects data relating to your personal information to provide you with a better user experience:
• for the processing and finalisation of orders made with Beelat ;
• for allowing the website to function as it needs to including personalisation;
• providing Beelat with the tools needed for marketing and brand development;
• provide customers with the products and services requested;
• to communicate with customers;
• to comply with laws or directions given by regulators and other authority figures. Beelat is based in New South Wales, Australia and is subject to local laws.
If at any point, you do not want to receive promotional material from Beelat there are several easy methods of opting out. Either unselect “Subscribe to our newsletter” at time of check out or click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our promotional emails. You can also email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we can manually remove your details from any future promotional contact lists.
Computer Tracking And Cookies
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This information is used for internal purposes by our support staff to provide better services to our customers and may also be provided to others.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We also restrict access to personal information and maintain technology products that prevent unauthorised access to our database.
Beelat will always do its utmost to protect your personal information, but as no system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee total security any more than other organisation can. We cannot assume liability for loss or theft of personal information that has been registered with Beelat if there is a security breach.
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us by email (not by post) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue. Our address is the following:
Beelat Sydney Pty Ltd.
Re: Privacy Compliance
2 Gilba Rd, Pendle Hill, 2146
Sydney, NSW, Australia